Takes as long to cook as it takes for the noodles to be ready!
15min meal: Miso noodles
Literally 15mins to prep, cook and serve up.
- 1 sachet Miso paste
- 1 portion Spaghetti/Linguine
- 1 portion Baby corns
- 1 portion Edamame
- 1 portion Mushrooms
- loads Coriander/Cilantro
- Chilli flakes
- Put the spaghetti on to boil - i like to through some salt and chilli powder/curry powder in the water.
- Put the miso paste on to boil.
- 3 mins from spaghetti being ready fry up the veg in olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Drain the spaghetti and throw it with the veg for 2 mins.
- Add the spaghetti/veg mix to a boil and pour the miso soup in. Top with coriander and chilli flakes.
- (Topped with optional corn on cob half put on at same time as miso)